As an HR Business Consultant, you’ll work with HBSC team members to implement HRIS solutions, processes, and programs to help our clients succeed.
- Work with people, functioning as an advocate and resource for HBSC Clients.
- Assist in overall project team in delivering multi-phase Workday implementation.
- Advise staff regarding employment basics and HR policies, conferring with in-house counsel as necessary.
- Identify and evaluate innovative HR technology to be used in ’s performance evaluation, compensation, and promotion processes.
- Help implement and scale its benefits program.
- Work closely with third-party PEO to administer benefits, including medical & dental insurance, life insurance, and retirement programs; maintain any additional staff records as needed.
- Ensure enrollment and compliance with federal and state programs (Worker’s Compensation, Unemployment Insurance, California Family and Medical Leave Act, Federal Medical Leave Act, and COBRA) and counsel employees applying for benefits under these programs.
- Alongside counsel and external consultants, ensure ’s compliance with other federal, state, and local labor regulations (wage regulations, equal employment opportunity laws, etc.).
- Work with in-house counsel and executive team to revise and maintain employee handbook and code of conduct.
- A background of at least five years as an HR generalist or HR business partner, preferably with a mix of experience in fast-growing technology companies and more established organizations.
- A clear, approachable, and friendly communication style and customer service attitude.
- Experience implementing people programs including compensation, performance feedback, HR compliance, and professional growth.
- Strong analytical and project management skills, proven ability to design clear processes, and a very detail oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving.
- Technical curiosity and knowledge of evolving trends in HR products and services.
- Deep sense of empathy and ability to communicate across diverse groups.