At HBSC, we’re committed to bringing focus and business and technical expertise to every client engagement. Our goal is to exceed expectations while having fun delivering excellence and building strong customer relationships. As part of our growing company, you will be supported and surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. Our consultants have both business and technical consulting skills who care about customers and want to help achieve world class results.
As a HBSC PM / Business Analyst, you will work with team members to implement Workday HCM, Payroll and Finance solutions along with major process and policy changes. You will leverage your skills in coordinating both vendor and client resources to make key configuration decisions and track unresolved issues to ensure a successful Go Live.
Other firms implement software; HBSC helps transform our Clients’ business. Come join our team of Experts!
- Collaborate with HBSC and Client team members to Plan, Design, Configure, Test and Deploy Workday.
- Function as a client advocate with third-party vendors and benefit providers.
- Assist overall project team in delivering multi-phase Workday implementations.
- Advise project regarding employment requirements and HR policies, conferring with in-house counsel as necessary.
- Identify appropriate Talent Management practices to be used in performance evaluation, compensation and promotion processes.
- Help implement open enrollment and set-up benefits programs.
- Work closely with third-party carriers to set-up appropriate integrations (including medical & dental insurance, life insurance, equity and retirement programs)
- Manage, lead and mentor world class team members
- Test system configurations to ensure compliance with federal and state programs (Worker’s Compensation, Unemployment Insurance, California Family and Medical Leave Act, Federal Medical Leave Act, and COBRA) and counsel employees applying for benefits under these programs.
- Alongside counsel and external consultants, ensure compliance with other federal, state, and local labor regulations (wage regulations, equal employment opportunity laws, etc.).
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- A background of at least five years working with Workday along with experience partnering with HR generalist and business partners (preferably with a mix of experience in fast-growing technology companies and more established organizations)
- A clear, approachable, and friendly communication style and customer service attitude.
- Experience presenting Enterprise Technology solutions in front of technical and business executives
- Experience implementing people programs including compensation, performance feedback, HR compliance and professional growth.
- Strong analytical and project management skills (PMP preferred), proven ability to design clear processes and a very detail oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving.
- Technical curiosity and knowledge of evolving trends in HR products and services.
- A deep sense of empathy and ability to communicate across diverse groups.
- Strong technical and functional HRIS experience.