HBSC has decades of process improvement and implementation expertise in the Quote to Cash mega-process. As part of our Sales Effectiveness practice, we first help organizations optimize their Opportunity Management and Solution Selling process. We then focus on Deal Management including deal creation, contracting, deal review, booking and fulfillment. This analysis also includes providing automation and integration technology so that opportunity management, quoting, contracting and accounting work seamlessly. Optimization of the end-to-end Q2C process from a data and workflow perspective provides the organization a significant efficiency and scalability advantage.
Quote to Cash Service Offering
Our Q2C service offerings are designed to help clients at every stage in the project life-cycle.
- Q2C Architecture – We help clients design, build and integrate an optimized Q2C architecture that works seamlessly with their existing Sales and Finance infrastructure.
- Process Improvement Consulting – From strategy consulting, training, and knowledge transfer to process and policy design, we help you build the best Q2C solution for your business.
- Project / Change Management – PMP certified / Change Management consultants help you through every step as you migrate to the new Q2C processes, policies and systems.
- Extended Support – Highly skilled HBSC resources are available post Go-Live to assist your business in managing the new Q2C solution
Quote to Cash Assessment
Initially, our focus is on gathering the current business processes, pain-points and policy gaps. We also establish key metrics and statistics across your end-to-end Q2C function. By structuring a well thought-out Quote to Cash architecture, the organization is better able to address cross-functional pain-points.
We help organizations analyze their Q2C processes in the following manner:
- Analyze current Q2C Mega-process and system architecture
- Analyze functional and non-functional requirements
- Generate, send and evaluate RFP documents from technology vendors (as needed)
- Facilitate cross-functional process/system review meetings
- Develop system recommendations
- Generate “To Be” process architecture and application technical blueprints
- Specify Q2C organizational policies that govern roles and responsibilities
- Review recommendations with Executive Management
Once we have established a solid operational baseline, we work in a collaborative manner with your team to optimize the new process architecture. This work happens during the Solution Design and Deployment phases.