HBSC is seeking a World-class Consulting Leader to help expand our rapidly growing Digital Strategy consulting practice. As a Consulting Partner, you will be responsible for managing both hands-on delivery and relationship management aspects of multiple consulting engagements. You will assist the CEO and SVP of Sales and Marketing in the aggressive and successful growth of a strategic “Digital Transformation” consulting business on the West Coast of the United States (San Francisco / Silicon Valley-based).
Through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of company, the Consulting Partner will provide the leadership and management necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and ensure operating efficiency. Your passion for professional services, people and technology will permeate through-out the organization as you help shape the corporate culture and rapidly grow the organization. The ideal candidate will provide thought leadership and execution on multiple dimensions include digital transformation, client relationship management, recruiting, methodologies and business development.
The successful candidate will have a exceptional track record in the Business Technology Consulting including: Operational Improvements, ERP / CRM / HRIS delivery, E-Commerce strategy and serve our clients as a long-term Trusted Advisor. The candidate will be responsible to develop and maintain Fortune 1000 client relationships through personal networking, client success and demonstrated thought leadership. Additionally, the Consulting Partner will demonstrate a commitment to building HBSC’s brand, practice areas and infrastructure.
Bottom Line: Help build a World-class strategy consulting firm that works with some of the most innovative companies on the planet.
- Provide Assessment, Advisory and Assurance services for end-to-end Digital Transformational engagements in collaboration with SMEs, consultants, technologists and cross-functional client teams.
- Provide Business / IT Consulting Services including: Digital Strategy, Process Re-Engineering, Enterprise Architecture and Technology Selection.
- Drive day-to-day practice development and management throughout our organization that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company.
- Lead consulting engagements to improve business performance and operational productivity, lower costs and help differentiate client products and services.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes. Drive the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Consistently monitor effectiveness of Digital Transformation consulting engagements.
- Collaborate with the Executive Team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Create Industry and Horizontal business specific frameworks and publish thought leadership across social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and blogs)
- Motivate and lead high-performance consulting teams: Attract, recruit and retain world-class consulting talent. Mentor and coach direct reports to achieve career goals and exceed customer expectations.
- Act as “Client-care officer” through direct contact with staff, clients and partners and build high morale among team members. Skillfully represent the firm with candidates, prospects, clients, investors, and business partners.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- A passion for professional services, client success, technology innovation and consistently striving to increase the value of the firm.
- 15-18 years of consulting leadership expertise (Partner / Director Level), with strong sales, relationship management and account management experience.
- “Big 4”, “Strategic 3” or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience with a wide variety of large-scale business consulting engagements.
- Experience in strategic planning, organizational development, change management and creative problem solving. Strong knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and structuring professional services operations to achieve a high-performance and exceptional results.
- Outstanding professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality deliverables within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage multiple high-impact projects.
- MBA and / or Masters Degree in Computer Science / Engineering with 10+ years of experience in a senior-level professional services firm such as Accenture, McKinsey, Bain or similar.
- A strong history of academic and professional achievement.
Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel 20-30% as necessary to support a thriving consulting business.