Retail & Commercial Financial Services Company
The Client had a legacy on-premise Oracle ERP / Peoplesoft HCM platform and was experiencing inaccuracies in their HR, Benefits and Payroll operations. In addition, the organization had multiple compliance-related issues that were not being addressed by the current vendor solutions.
Working with the Client Executive Team, HBSC conducted a detailed process mapping and pain-point analysis to understand the root causes. Our Team conducted a RFP process, selected a SaaS vendor platform and implemented a solutions while integrating back to legacy systems. The following tasks were executed:
- Conducted stakeholder interviews to understand business and technology pain-points
- Documented requirements and created a customized RFP
- Conducted a Proof of Concept (POC) with multiple SaaS HCM vendors
- Worked with Management to select an appropriate solution
- Conducted implementation planning and ROI analysis
- Implemented new HCM and Payroll SaaS solution
- Integrated HCM solution into existing architecture along with Benefits service providers
- Conducted a security audit on the new architecture
- Successfully launched new solution company-wide
Client achieved a successful implementation with the following benefits:
- Productivity Improvement: Client achieved best-in-class SaaS solutions that greatly improved efficiency
- Increase Scalability: Organization greatly expanded their growth potential without adding resources
- Cost Savings: Lowered infrastructure cost by over 30% (annual cost savings).
- Increased Compliance: HR, Payroll and Finance processes achieved the proper controls and came into full regulatory compliance.