Healthcare Technology Company
Privately held company in the Healthcare Industry wanted to dual track going public while pursuing opportunities to be acquired. The Executive Team recognized that they needed expertise in scaling their operations and also needed assistance preparing for a potential financial transaction.
HBSC provided the Executive Team consulting expertise in the form of Interim CFO and Interim COO resources with expertise in financial transactions and organizational scalability:
1. Interim CXO resources conducted an Assessment to prioritize the following critical initiatives:
- Prepared a comprehensive business plan and financial model
- Formalized management structure including outside directors
- Selected team of professional advisers
- Solidified internal operations and financial reporting systems
- Obtained annual audits of financial statements
- Implemented Revenue Recognition and Deal Desk best practices
2. Analyzed client’s current and future regulatory compliance requirements
3. Assisted and advised in the development of new standard operating policies and procedures
4. Developed and implemented a set of process, organization, people and system changes
Working collaboratively with our client on a series of key projects, the HBSC team was able to provide the following benefits:
- Operational Expertise: Organization was able to establish SEC compliant operations, increase scalability and implement new financial controls.
- Stronger Operational Team: Client was able to recruit and hire a quality Management Team.
- Successful Initial Public Offering (IPO) – Company successfully went Public with a Market Cap over $300 Million.