As business becomes increasingly globalized, volatile, and competitive, disruptive technologies and new business models fuel hyper-growth. In this environment, incumbents become displaced at an accelerated pace, and corporate leaders require a Trusted Advisor that can help make strategic decisions to ensure long-term success. At HBSC, we provide a suite of digital and organizational consulting services for Fortune 1000 companies that focus on transforming the customer experience, innovating business models, and accelerating digital efficiency. Our expertise includes the following:
- Data First Strategy
- Digital Operations Strategy
- New Product Development
Some of the critical questions that every Executive needs to answer include
- What areas of the business would most benefit from Digital Transformation?
- How quickly should the organization adopt AI, Cloud, and RPA technologies?
- How will business executives gauge the success of the overall transformation?
Answering these fundamental questions is the first step toward developing a promising digital future.
Digital Transformation Assessment
Strategic Assessments are the cornerstone of our Digital Transformation consulting practice. We approach every engagement with a comprehensive analysis of market dynamics, value chain analysis, and an assessment of disruptive technology opportunities. If your firm is looking for a technology-driven competitive edge, we can provide new business perspectives to help you digitally transform.
We help Clients maximize emerging technology opportunities. Digital levers include:
- Transform Processes via Cloud Strategy
- Transform through Spending Optimization
- Drive Socially Enabled Commerce
- Merge Back, Middle and Front-offices
- Create Customer-centric BI and AI Insights
- Future-Proof IT Architecture
- Transform Decision Making
- Create Social / Mobile transaction capabilities
- Accelerate transactions using IT
- Platform innovation (Less Integration)
Quote to Cash Services (Q2C)
As part of our Strategic Advisory Services, we help organizations build and optimize their Sales and Financial Management practices through our Quote to Cash Services practice. We focus on all elements of Deal Management including deal creation, contracting, review, booking, and fulfillment as well as integration to your ERP system.
Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
We support clients going through Mergers and Acquisitions that require Transaction Support Services. Companies frequently use our Acquisition and Integration Advisory Services to assess and execute high-value growth strategies.
Procure to Pay (P2P)
We help businesses rapidly scale and optimize their Procure-to-Pay processes, policies, and system capabilities. Optimizations include procurement intake, contract management, purchase orders, and optimizing spend.
Contingent Workforce Optimization
We help businesses structure programs for managing contract labor and professional services sourcing and procurement. By effectively utilizing a combination of Vendor Management System technology and MSP relationships, organizations can drastically improve Contingent Workforce visibility, recognize significant cost savings, and implement the required controls necessary to achieve regulatory compliance.
Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)
We help clients transform their Contract Lifecycle process to become more compliant and revenue efficient. The most visible and critical CMS functionality includes: 1) Ability to automate relationship creation and management, 2) Enhanced operational and financial improvement, and 3) Overall reduced financial and compliance risk.
Billing Reconciliation Services
We help organizations reconcile their benefit carrier bills, HRIS and payroll systems, and financial systems. Our outsourced solution presents billing discrepancies and helps to ensure timely resolution. This turn-key reconciliation solution vastly reduces the amount of HR and Benefits administrative time for customers. Each Month, our outsourced solution will:
- Compare monthly vendor invoices with data in customer HRIS
- Analyze errors in benefit premium costs
- Generate payment amounts for Benefit self-billing
- Validate and ensure EDI feeds are set-up properly
- Provide a self-service portal for access to reconciliation reports
HBSC provides end-to-end Benchmarking Services to increase operation and strategic efficiency. We help organizations define, collect, analyze, and improve their quality, productivity, and branding.